A cookie is a small text file stored on your device when you visit almost any website. They are used for the website to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to the social media and access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the website contents to your profile and requirements. Without cookies, the services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. If you would like more information about cookies, what they store, how to delete them or disable them, etc., please click here.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the following is a description of the cookies used on this website for your information.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies: to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This helps stop spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you agree to Google processing data about you. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you must contact Google directly.
- Social media: the social media uses their own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you use. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and are where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may ensure the proper or improper processing of cookies by any of the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your preference to reject them.